“Where we’re going, we don’t need flippers.” Even better, the Interstellar’s blade slides out-the-front with a manual button mechanism. The sliding button lock is safe, reliable, and easy to use. It's a full-size knife, too, complete with a four-finger grip for work tasks. Use the partially serrated, tanto blade for cutting rope or piercing cuts. Unique handle texturing gives a futuristic look to the appropriately named Interstellar. It even features a practical bottle opener integrated into the backspacer. Though it uses a single-position pocket clip, the near-symmetrical design is easy to handle for left-handed users, too. Discover out-of-this-world performance from the Interstellar.
- Manual out-the-front opening with sliding mechanism; button lock
- 8Cr13MoV blade takes a sharp edge and is easy to re-sharpen when needed; BlackWash™ finish helps hide use scratches
- Eye-catching, yet practical Kershaw Original design; bottle opener integrated into the backspacer
- Unique texturing on glass-filled nylon handle; black-oxide-coated sliding button
- Single-position, deep-carry pocket clip allows for a subtle, comfortable carry in the pocket