FREENOTE CLOTH - Wilkes Western 12oz - Vintage Blue
THE WESTERN FIT
- Double needle outseam stitch construction
- Yoke over detail
- Tucked belt loops
- Two piece waistband
- 1/8" double needle accents
- Flat felled seams
- Japanese herringbone pocket bags
- Custom rivets and button tacks
- U.S YKK zipper #5 from Georgia
- 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
- Sewn in the USA
The Wilkes is the newest fit introduced into the Freenote denim line. The fit and construction methods are an ode to the original cowboy cut. We began with the traditional western fit and modernized the overall specs for an updated classic meant for all occasions.
A generous top block with an elongated front rise matches with a fuller thigh and moderate taper for a fit that works great with any pair of boots. The construction details include a yoke over, a double needle outseam, and a preserved selvedge detail with the folded outseam.