A new blade shape and an all-BlackWash look bring the Leek to the next level. With its 3-inch blade, the Random Leek - BlackWash is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The reverse tanto blade shape adds durability and provides an ideal angle for cutting through boxes and other everyday jobs. Our BlackWash finish gives the Random Leek an already-broken-in look, like your favorite pair of well-worn jeans. The slim design makes it easy to carry, and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. This Random Leek is all stainless steel with a sturdy frame lock. It opens one-handed with SpeedSafe assisted opening.
- A favorite in the EDC community; Made in the USA
- Reverse tanto blade shape is durable and highly functional
- BlackWash™ finish gives this Leek a unique look, helps hide use scratches
- Sandvik 14C28N high-performance stainless steel blade holds its edge, resharpens easily
- Stainless steel handle is contoured for comfort
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening with convenient flipper; Tip-Lock secures blade when closed